10 Best Tinted Moisturizers
July 28, 2016
Quit sweating through your makeup and enjoy your day. Tinted moisturizers aren’t just two-in-one magical products–they are lifesavers. Say goodbye to greasy skin layered with too thick moisturizer and a foundation that cakes by mid-day. We’ve compiled the best and brightest to have you looking your hottest and most refreshed this season.
If you want to save a few bucks, you want a drugstore deal. Our favorite finds in the aisles are here.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer goes on smooth and even, without feeling cakey. It blends easily with a non-greasy feel that offers a bit more coverage than many tinted moisturizers. It’s lightweight and seals moisture in.
- Physicians Formula Super CC+ Color Correction Formula goes on creamy and blends like a pro. Lightweight and offering medium coverage it provides matte coverage while helping on the anti-aging front.
- Revlon Age Defying CC Cream Color gives a fragrance-free, broad spectrum sun protection in one creamy formula. Perfect for normal to dry skin its four shades work best on light to medium skin tones.
Look natural and get your products to be that way too. We love these chemical-free tinted creams.
- Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer uses argan oil as facial oil to lock moisture in. The result is a dewy complexion that provides a sheer coverage that lasts all day long.
- AHAVA Mineral MakeupCare Light Foundation uses Dead Sea Minerals to help with anti-aging and provide long-lasting coverage. A true moisturizer first, this tint comes in four shades and reflects light for a flawless skin tone.
- Coola Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Natural BB Cream excels at diffusing shine making it ideal for oily-prone skin. It works well on light to medium skin tones while fighting free radicals and wrinkles.
You may love a bargain but you adore the department store beauty counter and its personal service. Indulge in these tinted favorites today.
- Bobbi Brown Extra SPF Tinted Moisturizing Balm is not only lightweight and sheer in its coverage, it kicks butt when it comes to extreme temperatures. It can take the heat and seal skin’s moisture in while you toil away in your A/C heavy office.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is the cult favorite every time for a reason. It comes in two formulas -original and oil-free, which works well on acne-prone skin. It covers flawlessly while keeping skin hydrated.
- Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer works like a boss with its 80 minutes of sun coverage and water-resistant formula. You can take a dip in the pool and still look cool and covered.