As a mom of three, I’m always on the go. In fact, there are days I spend more time in the car than I do at home! Between theater rehearsals, cheer practices, soccer games, piano lessons, choir recitals, and try-outs, I have a calendar that’s color-coded and packed with activities. It’s a feat to get everyone dressed, bags packed, and get them settled in the van on time. So, it’s not until I’m pulling out of the driveway that I realize I forgot to pack a snack for myself, or that I haven’t eaten since breakfast. I could grab a bag of goldfish that I keep stashed in the trunk for such emergencies … but now there’s a much better option, I can grab an Evolve™!
Evolve is a new, nutritious and delicious protein drink from the makers of Muscle Milk, made just for busy women on the go – like me! Evolve believes that busy people (especially moms) shouldn’t compromise their health just for the sake of their overbooked schedules. Here are some of the key reasons to drink Evolve:
- Only 110 calories and naturally flavored
- Lactose and gluten free
- 12 grams of high-quality protein
- 20 vitamins and minerals
- Excellent source of fiber
- Premium ingredient, Tonalin® CLA, helps reduce body fat and enhances lean muscle
- Comes in five delicious flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla Crème, Strawberry, Mixed Berry and Café Latte
Our SocialMoms members are talking about Evolve and staying healthy while on the go. Check out these tips:
- The Suburban Mom says protein shakes are great for getting to the bus on time. “With my daughter headed off to Kindergarten in the fall, our mornings are about to get even crazier (and earlier). There won’t be more time for breakfast, there will be less! Without a doubt, I am going to need to start relying on time-saving measures to get her to the bus on time and keep my sanity like picking out clothes and packing lunches the night before. A quick protein drink like Evolve is just what I need to get the protein and nutrients I need to start the day.”
- 2 Wired 2 Tired confirms eating healthy and exercising daily keeps her energy up. “It’s a long day and trying to stay healthy while doing all this is important to me. I’ve been doing my best to workout a bit everyday and I’ve been really watching what I eat too. I find they both help me keep up my energy levels so I can keep up with Kora & Logan! I’ve been drinking a lot of smoothies lately and recently I learned about Evolve Muscle Milk which is great for moms on the go.”
- She Scribes is pleased and impressed with Evolve. “Not only does Evolve taste good, you can feel good about feeding your body all these much needed vitamins, minerals and of course protein. If you are a busy person like me it’s important to keep plenty of on-the-go snacks and meals to help you avoid eating the wrong things. Fresh fruits and veggies (pre-washed, peeled or cut up if needed), string cheese, yogurt and products like Evolve should be refrigerator and pantry staples.”
So the next time you’re planning on picking up a small snack (put down the mini cupcake) to hold you over until dinner, just Evolve. And make sure to follow Evolve on Twitter and grab a coupon on Facebook!
SocialMoms wants moms to stay healthy and active too. What’s your best tip for staying healthy while on the go? Tell us in the comments to be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card!! (Official Rules)