7 Red White and Blue Dessert Recipes
June 19, 2019
If you’re looking for red, white and blue dessert recipes, you have come to the right place! Don’t worry, none of these delicious summer treats are difficult to make so you’ll have something prepared in almost no time at all.
- Why not try this fun Fruit Flag Pizza from Sabby in Suburbia? The red white and blue colors come from strawberries, blueberries, and bananas and, they top a yummy sugar cookie dough crust. Don’t worry, you can use a refrigerated tube of cookie dough to save time.
- If you’re watching your weight (and so many people are), why not try this delicious Red, White, and Blue Trifle from Skinny Taste. It has a delicious Angel Food base and loads of fresh berries. Plus, it’s only 3 Weight Watchers Points.
- If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that you don’t have to bake, this No-Bake Summer Berry Ice Cream Cake from Cakes Cottage is just what you need. I won’t give away the recipe, but it has yummy layers without needing to heat up the house. And, you won’t believe how easy it is.
- Hoping to find something that is gluten free to serve your guests? That’s not a problem. Try this healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait with Summer Fruit from Confessions of an Overworked Mom. It has layers of fresh berries between layers of Greek yogurt.
- Now, not all of your patriotic desserts need to be cakes, cookies, or pies. Why not try these July 4th Fruit Wands from This Mama Loves. The kids will love them and they are so easy to make that you can create a dozen in just a few minutes.
- What can you make when you only have a few minutes but want the kids to love? Why not try these Firecracker Chocolate Marshmallows by Kid Friendly Things To Do for an easy patriotic treat. How cute are these!
- When I entertain, I love desserts that I can make the day before. No one wants to run around like a crazy person when they should be visiting with friends. This 5 Minute 4th of July Fudge from Chica Circle can be made the day before so it’s ready to go when the party starts.
Whether you’re looking for a fun dessert for the kids or a decadent dessert for the adults, one of these patriotic dessert recipes will definitely wow your guests.