It’s fall y’all and that means pumpkin spice has returned to the grocery shelves. If you’re in love with pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice coffee creamer, and anything else that is pumpkin spice scented, you’re going to love these easy DIY projects that all smell like pumpkin spice.
- This easy pumpkin spice soap by A Beautiful Mess is just what you need for soft, hydrated skin. Not only is homemade soap a great way to pamper your skin, but it’s a perfect gift for the holidays. Add a loofah or body pouf and a candle, and you have a great DIY pampering gift everyone will love.
- Have you ever made your own homemade candles? A DIY pumpkin spice candle is a fun fall craft and it’s a great way to enjoy the scent of pumpkin spice throughout your home. Get the complete directions from this post by A Cultivated Nest.
- Why not let the kids in on the pumpkin spice fun by making up a batch of pumpkin spice playdough. It uses a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. You can find the full recipe in this post from Kiwi.
- Why not make your lips kissably soft with this easy tutorial for a DIY pumpkin spice lip scrub. Wild Amor shows you how to make either a small or a large batch of this homemade lip scrub.
- If pumpkin pie lip scrub sounds good to you, why not try a DIY pumpkin pie body scrub? After all, if your lips are soft, your skin should be too. You can find out how to make this at this post from Suburbia Unwrapped.
- One of the easiest ways to scent your home is with a room spray. But, you don’t need to buy it at the store. Instead, make this DIY pumpkin spice room space by Making Lemonade. Unlike the ones you can find at the store, this one uses all-natural ingredients.
- If you enjoy adding bath salts to your bath, you’ll definitely want to try these pumpkin spice scented bath salts by Small Stuff Counts. I love the cute way that she packaged these. They would make a great gift for anyone on your list this year.
- I’m a huge fan of bath bombs and these pumpkin spice bath bombs from Crayons and Cravings are on my list of beauty DIY projects to try soon. They definitely do make a wonderful fall gift for any of your friends this year.