November 29, 2011
We’re compiling the ultimate list of holiday nightmares. And we would love to hear your biggest holiday nightmares!
The holidays can be the most wonderful time of the year with family gatherings, gift-giving and more. But, unfortunately, they can also be the most stressful time of the year. From visiting relatives to being overbooked to crowded grocery stores, the nightmares of this time of year can be endless. And exhausting.
We all look forward to this time of year but we also realize there are frustrations along the way. Check out our list below and what others have to say. Then share with us your worse nightmare during this busy season. Feel free to Like this post or leave a comment to share this post with your friends in your feed.
To get you thinking, here’s a list of some of our top holiday nightmares in no particular order:
- Relatives that don’t leave
- Grocery stores with empty shelves
- Airline tickets that cost you your first child
- Crazy shoppers at the stores
- Creepy guy at the holiday office party
- Aunt Pat’s mystery jello dessert
- Finding a gift for that super picky person
- Lost luggage