May 21, 2020
Halfway through May—it just doesn’t seem real, does it? Part of our world is firmly under lockdown while some things have started reopening. It’s a weird time to be alive, to be honest, but we’re all doing our best to make the most of it.
If there’s anything we can learn from watching celebrity moms it’s that life goes on, bringing unexpected changes—some good…some not so much. Are you all caught up? Here’s the latest!
Megan Fox is Single
With many people continuing to stay at home, we pay extra attention when we see people out and about. Maybe that’s why Megan Fox being spotted with Machine Gun Kelly got so much attention. While people wondered what was happening, Brian Austin Green, Fox’s husband of nearly 10 years, wrote: “Eventually butterflies get bored sitting on a flower for too long. They start feeling smothered. It’s a great big world and they want to experience it.” Cryptic, much?
We didn’t have to wait too long for an official statement, though, as Green revealed on his podcast that he started feeling distant from his wife late last year and that things never improved. He tried having a heart-to-heart about their marriage and was “shocked” and “upset” when Fox explained that, when she’s away filming, she feels more like herself and that she likes herself better when she’s alone. So, they decided to separate.
As for the relationship between Fox and Machine Gun Kelly? A source explains that the pair have been working on a film together and “are hooking up and have been for a little while … The movie will be starting up again soon and they are happy to get back to work and continue being together.” Well, we hope everyone stays safe and healthy—especially for the sake of the three kids Fox and Green share.
Mindy & Reese Team Up for Legally Blonde 3
If you loved the first two Legally Blonde films, you’re in for a treat. A third film in the series has been given the green light with Mindy Kaling and Dan Goor being tapped to write the script. Of course, Reese Witherspoon will be reprising the iconic role of Elle Woods, so get ready to bend and snap!
It must be pretty exciting for Witherspoon and Kaling to work together again after appearing alongside each other in A Wrinkle In Time. While that film wasn’t exactly a blockbuster, we have no doubt that Legally Blonde 3 will be a hit. Witherspoon will also produce the movie through her own company, Hello Sunshine.
Sophie Turner is Pregnant!
We’ve heard the rumors, but nothing has been confirmed yet, so we haven’t known whether to believe that Sophie Turner is pregnant. A little outing over the weekend, however, has given us some clarity. It does look as though newlyweds, Turner and Joe Jonas, are truly expecting their first child!
The duo took their Moke Jeep out for a spin on Saturday and you could clearly see a little baby bump forming under Turner’s purple dress. The couple looked carefree and happy, which is such a wonderful sight considering all that’s happening in the world. Congratulations to the growing family!
In case you missed it… here are a few more noteworthy stories:
- Grimes’ Mom Criticizes Elon Musk’s ‘Red Pill’ Tweet, Says Daughter Had Difficult Pregnancy
- Keith Urban Explains How Wife Nicole Kidman Broke Her Ankle
- Chrissy Teigen Tells “Rich” Friends to Stop Asking for PR Boxes
- Jaime King Granted Temporary Restraining Order Against Husband Kyle Newman
- Teen Mom’s Cory Wharton Documents the Birth of His Daughter During Coronavirus
- Nikki Bella Meets with a Fertility Doctor to Discuss Having a Baby
- Selena Director Says Singer’s ‘Spirit’ Paved the Way for Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Great Stardom’
- Laura Bush Offers Advice to Parents at Home With Kids Amid COVID-19: ‘Love Them, Hug Them’
- Wendy Williams Taking Hiatus from Her Show as She Deals ‘with Symptoms from Her Graves’ Disease’
- Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner Reveal They Changed Their Newborn Son’s Name from Hayes to Hendrix
- See Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Sweet Reaction to Daughter Katherine‘s Pregnancy
- Courteney Cox Surprises 13-Year-Old Superfan After Friends-Themed Bar Mitzvah Party Is Canceled
- How Britney Spears is Celebrating 20 Years of ‘Oops!…I Did It Again’
- Nick Cordero’s Wife Amanda Kloots Celebrates a ‘Small Win’ Amid Husband’s Coronavirus Fight
- Jimmy Fallon’s Wife Nancy Juvonen Gets the Sweetest Birthday Surprise From Daughters on ‘Tonight Show’
- Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s New Life 2 Years After Royal Wedding
- Larsa Pippen Fires Back at Adultery Claims From Fans of Ex Scottie Pippen
- Pink’s Son Has Been Diagnosed With ‘Pretty Bad’ Food Allergies Following Coronavirus Battle
- Kristin Cavallari’s ‘Hills’ Co-Stars Say She Will Be ‘Better Off‘ Amid Jay Cutler Divorce News
- Prince Andrew Poses With Ex Sarah Ferguson and Daughters Princess Eugenie and Beatrice in Rare Selfie