Self-care check in: how are YOU doing? Things are absolutely crazy right now in this country—who decided that we should have both an election and a pandemic in the same year? Are you doing enough to give yourself a break from the madness? Take a few minutes to catch up on the latest from our favorite Hollywood moms.
Bette Midler’s Hocus Pocus Hulaween
It’s almost Halloween, and if you’re a fan of Hocus Pocus, this news might also make it feel like Christmas! Bette Midler shared a first look at the upcoming reunion of the beloved Sanderson sisters. In the photo, the actress is shown dressed in character alongside her on-screen siblings, Kathy Najimy and Sarah Jessica Parker.
What’s the occasion? The annual Hulaween fundraising gala! The virtual event, In Search of the Sanderson Sisters: A Hocus Pocus Hulaween Takeover, will take place on October 30, 2020 and will benefit the New York Restoration Project. They’ll also raise funds for their work in environmental and social justice.
Virtual tickets are already on sale and cost just $10. Fans can also check out the online shop where they can purchase merchandise and treats, including tote bags, T-shirts, and a dead man’s toe scented candle, inspired by the film.
Jamie Lynn Spears Teases “Zoey 101” Reunion
Another popular cast is also reuniting! Jamie Lynn Spears has announced that she’ll be teaming up with her co-stars to bring back Zoey 101. After days of teasing her Instagram followers, Spears finally confirmed the rumors by sharing a three-second video along with the caption, “WE’RE BACK! ARE YOU READY?!”
To add to the excitement, the 29-year-old actress best known for playing the titular character, Zoey Brooks, tagged fellow alums, Sean Flynn, Erin Sanders, Matthew Underwood, Chantel Jeffries, and Chris Massey. After a year of so much uncertainty, there’s no doubt that fans will appreciate a little bit of nostalgic familiarity!
Eva Mendes’ “Ambition” Returns
When we become mothers, so much of our focus turns to our kids. As a result, a lot of us put our dreams on the backburner. Hollywood star, Eva Mendes is no exception. After welcoming two daughters with partner Ryan Gosling, the Hitch actress noticeably faded away from the spotlight. Now that Esmeralda and Amada are a little older, it seems like things might be changing.
In an interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, Mendes revealed, “I feel like, as far as my ambition, it didn’t go away, it just shifted onto the children. I applaud and look up to those women who can do it all, but I’m not one of them. Thankfully, I have a choice not to work and I realize how fortunate I am that it’s even a choice. I’ve been so happy to be able to incubate with my babies, but now they are four and six, I’m starting to feel like my ambition is coming back.”
In case you missed it… here are a few more noteworthy stories:
- Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn Race to Save the Holidays in Christmas Chronicles 2
- Chrissy Teigen Shares First Social Media Post Following Pregnancy Loss
- Bachelorette Alum Emily Maynard Gives Birth to Baby No. 5
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Compares Trump’s Rally Dancing to Her Iconic Seinfeld Moves
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Throwback of Walking in a Mulger Show with Mom Diana
- Eva Amurri Reunites with Ex for Son Major’s ‘Little Outdoor Family’ Birthday Party
- Comedian Jeff Dye Says ‘Some Women Like Funny Guys’ After Time with Kristin Cavallari
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Recreate Engagement in First Portrait Since Royal Exit
- Yolanda Hadid Shares New Photo Of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik’s Baby Girl
- Savannah Guthrie Praised by ‘Today’ Show Team After Trump’s Controversial Town Hall
- Inside Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s Intense, Eventful Year
- Surfer Bethany Hamilton Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 3