August 31, 2011
New Ways to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points
Get 100 points (up to 1,000) when you use our Facebook Commenting System to do a little networking around our great new articles. Time’s up at 6 p.m. today! Check out these great pieces, submitted by your fellow SocialMoms who are earning points writing for us:
- Labor Day Greek Style: Salad Nicoise (see all Food articles)
- Eight Things Every Parent Should Teach their Kids about Money (see all Money articles)
- How to Become a Work-At-Home Mom in Five Simple Steps (see all Work articles)
- How Not to Overspend on Labor Day Sales (see all Style articles)
- Vacations and Other Emergencies: Do’s and Dont’s (see all Travel articles)
- Avoid Frustration at the Dinner Table (see all Parenting articles)
Contests & Tweet-A-Thons
- Check out “The Entitlement Trap” and enter their pre-release giveaway.
- OnStar: Click to Tweet a message to your followers for a chance to win one of 25 $20 Amazon gift cards! (See official rules)
- Veto Violence: Do good and help raise awareness for child abuse prevention with a quick Tweet while you’re here.
RSVP to join us on Sept. 8 at 4-5 p.m. PST to share tips for a healthy back to school season. We are giving away twenty $20 Target gift cards to our random winners! 10 prizes will be awarded to participants tweeting an invitation to their followers before the party using the #transitonslenses hashtag, and 10 will be awarded to participants tweeting with the #transitonslenses hashtag during the party. Click to tweet an invite to your followers today!