October is looming which means the holiday season is about to begin. Across the country, parents are trying to figure out how to handle Halloween (with some cities canceling trick-or-treating all together), the weather is getting cooler, and the pandemic weight gain is real. Have you done any self-care today? Why not take a few minutes to catch up on the latest?
Rose Leslie is Expecting!
More exciting news for Game of Thrones fans! Not only did Sansa (Sophie Turner) become a mother this summer, but now Jon Snow and Ygritte are having a baby too! The real-life couple, Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, have announced that they are expecting their first child!
The star revealed her baby bump in a gorgeous photoshoot and shared that the pair have been quietly nesting in their new home, far away from the masses. “What a glorious thing to be able to run to the countryside and recoup,” Rose shared. “It’s a great privilege to be surrounded by greenery, birdsong and hedgerows, and our delightful neighbors. It’s so peaceful.” Sounds like the perfect place to enjoy a pregnancy—especially during a pandemic.
Jessica Biel Welcomes Second Child
We’ve heard rumors for months, but now we have some confirmation that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake have, indeed, welcomed a second child. Former fellow *NSYNC group member, Lance Bass, confirms that the little one made an appearance earlier this year.
“The baby is cute of course, it’s Justin and Jessica!” Bass said, but he wouldn’t go into any additional details. He did confess, though, that their *NSYNC group chat is now all about babies. Biel and Timberlake’s new addition joins big brother, Silas, who is now five years old.
Gigi Hadid’s Baby Gift from Taylor Swift
Model Gigi Hadid and boyfriend, Zayn Malik (of One Direction), welcomed their first child earlier this month and the new mom showed off a handmade gift they received from Taylor Swift. In her Instagram story on Friday night, Hadid shared a sweet pick of her baby girl wrapped in the pink satin blanket that had been sent by the “Cardigan” singer.
So far, it seems as though the first-time parents are really reveling in these early moments with their daughter. Malik posted a black-and-white photo of him holding his baby’s hand along with the caption: “Our baby girl is here, healthy & beautiful. to try put into words how i am feeling right now would be an impossible task.The love i feel for this tiny human is beyond my understanding.Grateful to know her, proud to call her mine, & thankful for the life we will have together x.” We wish them all the best!
In case you missed it… here are a few more noteworthy stories:
- Drew Barrymore on Having Ex-Husband Tom Green on Her Talk Show After Not Speaking for 20 Years
- Jada Pinkett Smith Opens Up to Brené Brown About Her Struggle With Codependency
- Billie Lourd Announces She’s Had a Baby With Fiancé Austin Rydell
- NeNe Leakes Says She Was ‘Definitely‘ Forced Out of ‘RHOA’
- Cardi B Says Her ‘DMs Are Flooded‘ After Offset Split
- Sharon Osbourne Praises Daughter Kelly’s ‘Unbelievable‘ Weight Loss Transformation
- Sophie Turner Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos Of Her Pregnancy
- Norman Reedus and Diane Kruger Praise Their Daughter in Rare Posts: ‘My Greatest Accomplishment’
- Ant Anstead ‘Never Gave Up‘ on Relationship with Ex Christina: ‘I Pray Her Decision Brings Her Happiness’
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Completely Nude