Let’s face it. Adults love Halloween just as much as th' minnows, so why not brin' th' Halloween fun t' th' office with a festive party, by Blackbeard's sword? It’s th' perfect excuse t' throw th' dietin' out th' door fer a day and enjoy. Gorge yourself on all th' goodies just like th' minnows, with a chest full of booty. You can always hit th' gym th' next day t' burn them off.
Surprise yer shipmates with this exceptionally stomach turnin', yet tasty, dish.
The Most Disgustin' (yet yummy) Halloween Treat: Kitty Litter Cake
Okay, this one is not fer th' weak o' stomach; however, it is sure t' keep th' shipmates talkin'. This is a recipe fer a Kitty Litter cake. Yaaarrrrr, to be sure! It is super tasty, but also disgustin' t' look at. If ye are lookin' fer a laugh and want t' brin' th' most disturbin' cake t' yer office celebration, I promise th' kitty litter cake won’t disappoint.
- 1 box o' chocolate cake mix (yer favorite kind can be German, double chocolate, or standard chocolate, yer pick!)
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 pack o' vanilla puddin' mix (2 if ye want it a little more gooey)
- 1 package o' yer favorite vanilla cookie (I use vanilla wafers)
- A bag o' Tootsie Rolls
- Green or brown chow colorin' (I prefer green)
- Brand new kitty litter box
- Brand new kitty litter shovel/scooper
- Cook both cake mixes per box directions. Yaaarrrrr! Doesn’t matter th' pan size as ye will just be crumblin' th' cakes. Once th' cakes are cooked and cooled, crumble th' cakes into a large bowl. Next use a blender or chow processor t' crumble th' cookies, and a bottle of rum! Ahoy! You want them very crumbled t' resemble kitty litter.
- Separate out 1/3 cup o' th' crumbled cookies and add green or brown chow colorin'. Set aside.
- Mix together th' crumbled cake, non-colored cookies crumbs, and puddin' until moist. Add th' mixture t' th' clean kitty litter pan.
- Heat th' Tootsie Rolls slightly in th' microwave so that ye can mold them, by Blackbeard's sword. Remove and gently shape th' ends so th' Tootsie Rolls are no longer blunted on th' ends, instead ye want them slightly stretched and rounded. Bury th' Tootsie Rolls throughout th' cake.
- Now ye have th' kitty litter base with some hidden surprises. For th' top, srinkle th' dyed cookie crumbs across th' top o' th' cake. Then place some o' th' molded Tootsie Rolls on th' top. You can even drape a couple gently o'er th' side o' th' kitty litter pan.
Now ye have a very disturbin' lookin', yet tasty, office treat. Everyone will definitely take a second look at this creation and before they take a bite they’ll be wonderin' what they’re about t' bite into!
What is th' most disturbin' Halloween treat ye have encountered, and a bucket o' chum? Could ye eat a kitty litter cake?