PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By using this web site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions governing the My SocialMoms Rewards Loyalty Program.
A. Overview of My SocialMoms Rewards Loyalty Program
My SocialMoms Rewards Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is a program sponsored by Megan Media LLC, which individuals (“Participants”) can collect points (“Points”) from participating in clearly marked online engagement activities or through other methods as may be added from time to time. Participants must have, or must create a My SocialMoms Rewards account (“Account”) in order to participate in the Program. Once a Participant has an Account, he/she can then log in and follow the links and instructions to visit the Program web site and to credit his/her Account with the Points he/she has collected. Participants can then use these Points to purchase items through the rewards catalog (“Rewards Catalog”).
B. Participation in the Program
1. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico and Canada (except as prohibited by law) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Program is sponsored by Megan Media LLC PO Box 884 Ross CA 94957 (“Sponsor”).
2. The following individuals are NOT eligible to participate in the Program: (a) employees of Sponsor; (b) employees of Sponsor’s affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies; (c) employees of any other person or entity involved in the development, administration, or execution of the Program; and (c) the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and/or spouse of each) and/or those living in the same household as persons set forth in items (a) through (d) above.
3. Social Criteria and Activity Requirements. In order to maintain an active account, the Participants must meet basic social criteria. The criteria is defined as the account having a minimum of 300 combined social connections in its Twitter and Facebook accounts, with a minimum of 100 friends or followers in each. Accounts not meeting these criteria will be permanently disabled. Accounts that register no points activity for six consecutive months will be automatically disabled.
4. Participation in the Program constitutes each Participant’s (or his/her legal guardian’s) full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, and representation that Participant meets the eligibility requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. Those who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be prohibited from participating in the Program.
C. Modification and Termination of the Program
1. By participating in the Program, Participant agrees that Sponsor may modify any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Program at any time (including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions), with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant’s ability to use accumulated Points.
2. The Program is scheduled to begin on or about August 1, 2011 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on or about August 1, 2013 11:59 p.m. ET (“Program Period”). Sponsor, however, may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, even though termination may affect a Participant’s ability to use accumulated Points. Sponsor further reserves the right to extend the Program Period in its sole discretion.
3. A Participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
D. Collecting Points
1. Collect points (“Points”) by participating in special SocialMoms promotions and engagement activities during the Program Period, while supplies last. Points may be issued through other methods which may be added at any time. The Participant logs into their Account to check the Point balance at any time. The Point value associated with each promotion or engagement activity may vary. Sponsor reserves the right to change the number of Points awarded at any time during the Program, and the right to change, add, or remove the methods by which Participants may collect Points. Most activities have a limit for the amount of points that can be earned in a particular period (such as “up to five times per day” or “once per quarter”).
2. Sponsor will attempt to credit Participant Accounts with Points on a timely basis. However, each Participant will have the responsibility of ensuring that his/her Points are properly credited. Any claim for Points not credited accurately must be received by Sponsor within six (6) days of the date of claimed accrual of such Points. Sponsor shall have no liability for any printing, production, computer, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Points summaries, or Accounts. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate Points from an Account if it determines that such points were improperly credited to such Account, or obtained fraudulently. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of accrual of Points and Sponsor reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Points without notice to Participants, in order to assure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Participants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Accounts and passwords and for restricting access to their computers and activity on their Account, and Participants agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their Accounts or passwords. Without limiting any other remedies, Sponsor may suspend or terminate a Participant’s Account if Sponsor suspects that a Participant has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Program. Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as policies and procedures that Sponsor may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions or any policies or procedures implemented by Sponsor, any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Sponsor in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date and any other benefits earned in connection therewith, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. Participants may contact Customer Service using our web form at http://support.socialmoms.com/. Customer Service will provide further instructions.
4. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a Participant a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Account at the end of the Program Period will be forfeited.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of participation in promotions or engagement activities. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the awarding of Points are final and binding. Validated Points that are subsequently determined to be invalid for any reason are subject to disqualification and the corresponding Points will be removed from the Participant’s Account to which the invalid Points were credited.
E. Redeeming Items from the Rewards Gallery
1. A Participant may login to SocialMoms.com to redeem items from the Rewards Gallery.
2. A Participant may redeem items from the Rewards Gallery beginning August 1, 2011.
3. To redeem items from the Rewards Gallery, click on the “Rewards” tab and follow the links and instructions to browse through the Rewards Gallery. Once Participant has located an item he or she would like to purchase, he or she may purchase the item by clicking on “Select Reward/Item”. Participant will receive confirmation that the item has been redeemed and the associated Points will be deducted from his/her account.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the list of items available for redemption, as well as their corresponding Point values, at any time for any reason.
5. A Participant may redeem items with point values up to but not exceeding the total number of Points he or she has available in his/her account.
6. All redemptions for items from the Rewards Gallery are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant’s Account.
7. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item advertised with an item of equal or greater value if due to unavailability or for any other reason.
F. Fulfillment of Items Redeemed Through Rewards Gallery
1. Participants will receive emails notifying them when they have redeemed an item through the Rewards Gallery.
2. For Reward Items that require physical delivery, please allow approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after an item has been requested, for shipment of the redeemed item, unless otherwise noted on the web site.
3. Except as otherwise provided herein, no refunds will be provided on any redeemed item. If for any reason a redeemed item is received damaged, becomes unavailable, or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the redeemed item with another item of equal or greater value.
G. General Terms and Conditions
1. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any Participant who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
2. Any attempt by any Participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
3. The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations, including school organizations, or other groups may not participate in the Program.
4. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items, or a Participant’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants while participating in the Program.
6. Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program.
7. Participants are responsible for maintaining updated Account Information as this information will be used to contact Participants regarding their Account and their activity with the Program.
8. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
9. Accounts that appear to share only our content in their Facebook or Twitter streams will be deemed “bots” and will be removed from the program without notice.
10. Accounts suspected of using any robotic, scripted, electronic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar points earning methods are ineligible and will be removed from the program without notice.
My SocialMoms Rewards Abbreviated Terms and Conditions
Program only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico 18 years of age or older. Visit www.socialmoms.com/rewards for full Terms and Conditions and complete program details. My SocialMoms Rewards Loyalty Program begins 08/1/2011 and ends 8/1/2013. Sponsor: Megan Media LLC PO Box 884 Ross CA 94957.