August 21, 2012
Did you know that Walgreens has been around since 1901? It seems like there is one on every corner, and it’s certainly the place I hop into when I need a quick product, some snacks, or to get my prescription filled. They’re also quite innovative – creating the first chocolate malted milk and providing a mobile app for scanning and refilling your prescription. They offer a solution for nearly everything on your list:
- Pharmacy & Health: Including prescriptions and flu shots.
- Photo: Everything from prints to photo books.
- Beauty: Check out their natural and organic beauty lines.
- Personal Care: Grab toothpaste and relaxing lotions.
- Vitamins & Supplements: Including homeopathic options.
- Home Care Health: For anyone needing a little extra assistance.
- Diet & Fitness: Fill up on sports nutrition and exercise equipment.
- Baby & Kids: Everything from childproofing to diaper essentials.
- Household Products: Back to school and more!
“We believe in working, not waiting; in laughing, not weeping; in boosting, not knocking and in the pleasure of selling products.” – Charles Walgreen
Walgreens is also sponsoring a Pin to Win sweepstakes from August 17-27, 2012. You’ll have a chance to win a $500 Walgreens gift card or one of twenty $20 Walgreens gift cards! To enter you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Visit http://happyhealthy.socialmoms.com, closely read the instructions, then pin the Walgreens sweepstakes image from there to your Pinterest board.
- Visit Walgreens online and pin any three products from the site that make you happy and healthy to the same board and tag each image with #happyhealthy.
- Return to http://happyhealthy.socialmoms.com where you’ll submit your information and Pinterest board URL to enter for a chance to win a $500 Walgreens gift card or one of twenty $20 Walgreens gift cards.
Show your support of Walgreens and leave a comment for a chance to win a $100 Walgreens gift card! Just tell us how you keep your family happy and healthy below. (See commenting sweepstakes official rules.)