Best Celebrity Beauty Products Breakdown
October 1, 2015
Whether you read Style magazine, shop around on blogs and beauty websites or just love a good hour or two of the Home Shopping Network you are almost guaranteed to find yourself staring at a celebrity beauty line. From make-up to skincare and all manner of beauty products in between (we aren’t even going to talk about perfumes here) there is definitely a difference between slapping your name on brand and a quality item. Who makes the best list? Let’s find out!
Stars, they are just like us! They love their make-up and have products they swear by. Sometimes they even feel the need to create their own shade of lipstick or mascara. All those hours logged in a make-up chair have paid off because these items are solid gold just like Oscar himself.
- Drew Barrymore’s Flower Beauty line is sweet, simple and affordable. Sold at Wal-Mart stores nationwide the brand consistently delivers easy to apply, natural-looking colors that look good on everyone. The Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby is a double-duty product that deserves a chance in the spotlight.
- Summer may be over but we still crave its golden glow. Pick up Iman Cosmetics Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder Afterglow. At under $20 it is long-lasting and comes in a handy compact that holds three colors you can mix together with one swipe of the brush. It’s bronzer for everybody.
- Josie Maran may have an obsession with argan oil but that’s a real good thing. Her 100% argan oil-infused makeup line (there’s skincare too!) is organic, eco-friendly and practical. Guaranteed to flatter every skin tone too.
We all want beautiful tresses and styles that look as good as the celebs on the red carpet. Well, some of those screen queens have created mega-watt shine haircare lines.
- Alterna is that luxe line you see at the salon that is made with caviar, which gives hair amazing shine. Co-owner Katie Holmes, who knows a thing or two about keeping long locks looking lovely, helped formulate the whole line and it is worth every penny.
- Living Proof, co-owned by Jennifer Aniston and her long-time hair stylist Chris McMillan, is definitely not a flash in the pan. These two know a lot about hair and how to make it work. After many years of showing off her gorgeous tresses Aniston and McMillian created a line that works well with actual living proof.
That lit from within glow is not just star-worthy; you can have it too with some of these actor-owned and formulated lines.
- Advanced anti-aging using an ingredient found in melons? Yes, indeed! Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty line offers you that coveted glow with her reverse the signs of time skincare.