On your mark, get set, and go for gift gold when you find the perfect gift for your running buddy, om-loving sister or fresh and fit foodie friend. We have all the newest gadgets, must-have accessories and hard-working gear for you to spoil everyone on your fitness gift list.
Runners need gear for all sorts of weather and temperatures. Carrying around a bunch of stuff doesn’t work well for them either. They need compact, efficient items to maintain their speed and endurance.
- 180s Urban with Headphones ($35) keep ears toasty warm while keeping the tunes and pacing pumping. Great for runners or anyone who likes to take it outside.
- Twistband shoelaces ($5) take away the frustrating problem of having to ruin your pace and stop to tie your kicks. Twistbands add a pop of color and no tying laces during their next run or workout. They make a great stocking stuffer idea too.
- Under Armour StudioLux Beanie($35) allows runners to keep their heads warm and keep those miles coming. A soft knit and three stylish colors (henna, black and oatmeal) is one-size fits all.
- New Balance Limited Edition NB Glow 980 ($119) is just the thing for your running buddy who can only get out at night. Available in two edgy hues and an animal print, these glow-in-the-dark shoes are lightweight with breathable mesh. New fresh foam allows runners to be seen as they eat up the miles.
Yoga enthusiasts need more than a mat when they want to spend time in the studio. Yoga lovers crave accessories that make their next Bikram class more peaceful.
- Yogitoes Alchemy Collection ($64) offers shimmery metallic trim mixed with shades of heather that balance well. This eco-friendly towel has brand-new patented silicone nubs for a Skidless technology. The mat grips the floor making slipping a thing of the past.
- Gaiam Yoga Brick ($15-25) allows users to go deeper into that pose at home or in class. No slip and easy grip makes it great.
Know someone who likes to cook and be fit? From subscriptions services to at-home picks we have some perfect gift ideas for you.
- BELLA Slow Cooker ($35) is a kick-butt slow cooker that comes in fun colors to brighten any kitchen. For the Paleo friend it can erase the amount of time they spend in the kitchen cooking and prepping. In the cold winter months the slow cooker can be anyone’s best friend allowing you hot, healthy meals for even the busiest of us.
- NatureBox ($40 & up) is a monthly subscription service that offers five tasty snacks that are nutritionist-approved. Full of wholesome treats like baked sweet potato sticks or chocolate quinoa granola you can buy two-month’ worth of boxes or a whole year.
What gift ideas do you have to share?