Do you love chocolate chip cookie dough right out of the bowl? Or perhaps a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream? If you answered yes, then prepare yourself for the the ultimate treat, cheesecake infused with homemade chocolate chip cookie dough! With a little help from Very Best Baking and Taste of Home I have created my own recipe that I hope you try and enjoy.
(This is the original nestle toll house recipe divided in half)
- 1 1/8 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick butter or margarine softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Mix at medium speed until well blended. Add flour, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- In medium sized mixing bowl blend graham crackers, sugar and cocoa well.
- Add butter and mix.
- Press into spring form pan.
- 3 packages ( 8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Take your chocolate chip cookie dough and spoon small amounts into the cheesecake. Use a knife and push the cookie dough into the batter.
- Continue to infuse the cookie dough into the filling until desired amount.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate.
If you wanted to have a little fun with this recipe, double the cookie dough recipe above and press the cookie dough into cupcake tins. Fill 2/3 of the way with the cheesecake filling and add just a couple of small dollops of the cookie dough into the center. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Seriously it might just be the best thing you’ve ever tasted!