You are going to love these gluten-free peppermint desserts! As Christmas gets closer, you have probably started thinking about what to serve for Christmas dinner. We all have our holiday favorites—whether that is a maple-glazed ham or homemade cranberry sauce—but, have you given any thought to what you’ll serve for dessert?
Many people have friends or relatives that are dealing with food allergies or food intolerances. One of the most common food intolerances is an allergy to gluten. Since gluten is found in so many desserts and baked goods, coming up with a delicious gluten-free dessert can be a bit of a challenge. Thankfully, these gluten-free peppermint desserts are something the whole family can enjoy.
- Gluten-Free Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites can be made gluten-free starting with gluten-free pretzels. They are a delicious combination of salty and sweet that everyone will enjoy during the holidays. And, they are festive enough to put in a jar or a tin and give as a Christmas gift.
- Christmas cookies are a classic holiday dessert idea. These gluten-free triple chocolate peppermint cookies are easy to make and sure to be a hit with chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint!
- Gluten-free white peppermint cupcakes will tempt everyone for dessert. Best of all, they are also dairy-free for those that are lactose intolerant.
- Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas in my home without gingerbread cookies and these mint chocolate gingerbread cookies are a delicious gluten-free alternative.
- Vegan gluten-free macaroons are sweet, chewy and make a wonderfully decadent dessert. They only have a few ingredients and you can have a batch ready in no time at all.
- If you’re looking for a giftable Christmas dessert, why not make up a batch of peppermint bark? This recipe is vegan, paleo, and gluten-free. And it looks festive in a tin!
- You can have this chocolate peppermint fudge ready in just 5 minutes! This is a delicious dessert idea when you need something ready for last-minute guests. Fudge also makes a great gift for friends and family.
- If you want a no-bake Christmas dessert, these no-bake cheesecake cups are a delicious peppermint treat. You can make them ahead of time so you won’t need the oven when you have your main dish to cook.
- This peppermint stick biscotti is the perfect Christmas dessert to serve with a cup of coffee. You won’t be able to stop with just one! So, be prepared.
- A gluten-free peppermint mocha cake will be ideal to serve everyone at a family Christmas. Best of all, you start with a box of gluten-free chocolate cake mix.