I’m the first to admit that I am an avid online shopper. I love scoping out the best deals, reading reviews, and finding the perfect gift for that special someone, especially during the holidays. One of my favorite places to shop is eBay. Shopping on eBay is unlike shopping anywhere else – it’s a place to discover things you love and things you never knew you needed. Now, with eBay collections, anyone can create their own collection on eBay and fill it with all their dream items. With Collections, you can organize items around a theme, or passion. Holiday shopping just got easier! I can create gift lists for my kids, their teachers, my friends and family, or a wishlist for myself!
We are really liking the new feature on eBay. For instance, we created collections for:
- Rustic Holiday Table: Rustic table decorations for the holidays! Here are some items to help set the mood. Placemats, vintage glass and more.
- Holiday Kitchen Essentials: Some of our favorite kitchen must-haves for holiday cooking and baking with kids. Includes a mixer, mixing bowls, a butcher block and more.
- Holiday Travel Kit: Great products for making winter travel seamless! Travel games, flat shoes, and a long wrap cardigan.
Our SocialMoms members are enjoying the fun and ease of making collections too! Melissa with Stockpiling Moms uses eBay collections as the perfect way to share wish lists. “I can share the collections with my family. It is so easy because I can share through email or social media! I can update the lists by adding new items to them or deleting item from the lists. This will make it easy because as a family member makes a purchase for Peyton I can delete that item from the collection.” Victoria Hudgens with A Subtle Revery uses the collections as a way to organize her gift-giving ideas. “Being a gift giver by nature, I always get extra giddy this year picking out just the right something for every person on my list. I’ve gotten a jump start this year with eBay’s new curator collections.”
Looking for holiday gift-giving and decorating ideas? Our members put together these amazing eBay collections.
- Handmade Holidays: Creating handmade gifts for the holidays is not only special but also affordable. Dawn Lopez put together these basics for getting you started with your holiday creations.
- Easy Peasy Holiday Decorations: Jennifer Mederios shares adorable garland and centerpieces, perfect for the holidays.
- Gifts for the Holiday Movie Lover: Connie Ott put together this amazing collection of items centered around her two favorite holiday movies: A Christmas Story & National Lampoons Christmas Vacation! These are fun gifts for anyone who loves the films.
- A Very Bright Christmas: Christmas is best when it’s bright and fun. Victoria Hudgens loves sourcing simple pieces with festive colors to make our holidays as festive as possible.
Now it’s your turn to get inspired! Enter for a chance to win $25,000 by exploring, following, and sharing eBay Collections today. eBay has launched the Share It Win It Sweepstakes and is giving away weekly $1,000 cash prizes and a grand prize of $25,000 cash. All you have to do is login to eBay.com and share (via the social media icons) your favorite collections. For full details, see the rules Share up to 50 times daily. The more you share the more chances to win! Hurry, sweepstakes ends December 31, 2013.
To celebrate, SocialMoms is giving away a $100 eBay gift card – just in time for holiday shopping. To enter, please leave a comment below telling us which eBay Bay collections you would want to shop from this holiday season. Go to: www.ebay.com/cln to find the collection that inspires you! #followitfindit