There’s a baby boom happening in Hollywood right now with many expectant moms—Sophie Turner, Katy Perry, and Katherine Schwarzenegger (to name a few)—ready to give birth some time this summer. We can’t help but wonder if all this quarantining will result in a few more!
As we head into this second half of July, it’s hard to believe that the summer is halfway over. This has been such a challenging and disappointing year in so many ways. We can only hope that we’ll look back a year from now from a happier time. For now, we can lose ourselves for a few moments in the latest headlines. Are you all caught up?
Nicki Minaj is Pregnant!
In a collection of Instagram posts published on Monday, Nicki Minaj announced that she and husband, Kenneth “Zoo” Petty, are expecting their first child. From the looks of it, she’s pretty far along! This comes after Minaj, 37, announced her plan to step away from the limelight and said, “I’ve decided to retire & have my family. I know you guys are happy now. To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me … Love you for LIFE.”
In a collection of photos in which she sports signature looks such as bright yellow hair and platform stilettos, the rapper gave us a glimpse of her growing belly. She captioned the first photo, “#Preggers 💛.” For the third image, she wrote, “Love. Marriage. Baby carriage. Overflowing with excitement & gratitude. Thank you all for the well wishes. 💛”
After less than a year of dating, Minaj and Petty tied the knot in October, 2019. When you know, you know, right? We wish them all the best!
Jessica Biel Gives Birth to Second Child!
If there’s one good thing about the quarantine, it’s that people are able to maintain a greater level of privacy. One amazing example? Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake managed to keep the arrival of their second child under wraps!
The couple, who have been in Big Sky, Montana with Biel’s mother during the pandemic, has yet to officially announce the birth, multiple outlets are reporting the happy news. The baby, believed to be a boy, joins big brother, Silas, who was born in 2015. Biel and Timberlake have been married since 2012.
Katy Perry “Grateful” for Body
On Sunday, Katy Perry chatted with the Kyle and Jackie O show hosts and revealed that being pregnant has changed her relationship with her body. Due in the next month, the “Firework” singer said that despite being 190 lbs and counting, she’s pretty happy right now.
“My hands are swollen, my feet are starting to swell,” she said. “It’s starting to get to that point. I’m really grateful for my body and I have so much respect for other women going through this process. You get a whole new viewpoint being pregnant.”
Throughout her pregnancy, though, she’s maintained her schedule and has been working on new music. Still, she’s glad to be traveling less so that she can focus on this incredible time in her life. We’re so excited for her (and fiancé, Orlando Bloom)!
In case you missed it… here are a few more noteworthy stories:
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Photo from Breast Implant Removal Surgery After Saying ‘Nobody Believes’ Her
- Savannah Guthrie Announces She’s Getting Cataract Surgery Following Incident When Son Threw Toy at Her Eye
- Why Allison Holker Didn’t Advise Daughter Weslie, 12, to ‘Ignore the Trolls‘ on Social Media
- Tamar Braxton Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive: Reports
- Katy Perry Shows Off Her Baby Bump in Cute Fuchsia Swimsuit During Beach Day
- Heather Morris Reveals Her Final Interaction With Naya Rivera in Heartbreaking Post
- Britney Spears Hopes Mom Lynne Will Help Her Have More Autonomy With Her Finances
- Cameron Diaz Reveals Benji Madden Has ‘Written at Least a Dozen Songs’ for Daughter Raddix
- Nia Long on Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s ‘Extremely Vulnerable’ Relationship Reveal
- Bryce Dallas Howard Shows Off Massive Bruises from Doing Stunts for Jurassic World: Dominion
- Miley Cyrus’ Mom Tish Opens Up About Singer’s Sobriety: ‘She’s the Cleanest Person I Know’
- Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Brian Hickerson Arrested and Charged with Felony Assault