Just a few weeks until the presidential election and you can feel the tension in the air. It shouldn’t have to be this way, and it feels extra stressful during this pandemic. We’re all feeling it, which is why it’s such a good time to check out some celebrity gossip and give the political news a break.
Meghan Markle Honors RBG
Despite being a member of the British royal family, Meghan Markle has been making her opinions known since moving back to the United States. She’s been outspoken on racism and the importance of voting, and now has shown her admiration for the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
In a recent appearance, the Duchess of Sussex, who is married to Prince Harry, honored Ginsburg by wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the legendary justice’s initials, RBG, and a face mask featuring one of Ginsburg’s famous phrases, “When there are nine.” Want to copy her style? Both items can be found on Etsy.
Cardi B’s Birthday Kiss
Relationships are work, and breakups can be tricky. If you understand that, then you probably aren’t surprised by the fact that Cardi B was spotted kissing Offset during her birthday celebrations in Las Vegas over the weekend.
Cardi’s entourage included friends and her ex, even though they broke up last month after she filed for divorce. By all accounts, the pair seemed to be pretty cozy during the festivities with Offset even sharing videos to his Instagram Stories. There are no reports on whether the couple, who share a two-year-old daughter, have officially reconciled.
Chrissy Teigen’s Social Media Return
It’s been two weeks since Chrissy Teigen and John Legend tragically lost their child due to pregnancy complications. The model has been keeping a relatively low profile while mourning the loss but seems to be checking out social media, even if she isn’t posting.
The Betches Instagram account quoted user Kara Morehart who wrote, “Just booked an eyebrow waxing appointment and I’m excited I’ll be wearing a mask so I don’t have to hear ‘mustache too?'” In response, Teigen simply wrote, “Finally, a giggle. Thank you.” We continue to send her our best wishes as she recovers and heals.
In case you missed it… here are a few more noteworthy stories:
- Khloé Kardashian Recalls Being Nicole Richie’s Assistant: ‘I Needed a Job’
- Kristin Cavallari Spotted Kissing This Comedian During Night Out in Chicago
- Jamie Lee Curtis Addresses ‘Knives Out’ Co-Star Chris Evans’ Nude Photo
- Sharon Osbourne Was ‘Crying and Crying‘ Over Sara Gilbert’s Surprise Visit
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Wants to Film a Twitches 3 Alongside Chloe x Halle
- Pennsylvania’s Second Lady Films Woman Calling Her Racial Slur
- Peek Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s New Champagne House in France
- The Crown‘s Tobias Menzies on Prince Philip’s Relationship with Diana
- Princess Eugenie Shares New Photos from Her Wedding Day
- Phil Collins Splits from Ex-Wife Orianne for a Second Time, Sends Eviction Notice
- Geena Davis Sells Los Angeles Home of 13 Years for $5.6 Million