Summer is a time to kick back and soak it all in. That includes the sun, but be wary of those harmful rays. There’s no need to slather yourself with harmful products full of chemicals that can hurt you. The same goes for bronzers. Go natural this year and stay your relaxed, cool self by knowing that you are not just protected from the sun but you’re also chemical-free.
Soak Up the Sun Naturally
Whether you are looking for a great sunscreen for you or the family, the choices are endless. The labels can be confusing, so just opt for one of these four natural sunscreens:
- Alba Mineral Protection Kids SPF 30 is not just for the little ones. Containing 14% zinc oxide and 2% Titanium Oxide it is a mineral sunscreen that offers very little work to apply it. That’s key when dealing with squirming tykes. The tear-free formula doesn’t sting the eyes either and it lasts up to 80 minutes.
- 100% Pure Everywhere Sun Stick, SPF 30 is gluten-free, vegetarian and water-resistant it is a broad-spectrum stick that offers loads of protection and is fragrance-free.
- Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30 offers smoother skin due to the shea butter content and is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes. Lightly fragranced and compact the stick can be fit into a beach bag with no problem.
- LaVanila Laboratories Sport Luxe SPF 30 Face and Body can stand the heat. It can also be harder to rub in than most but it holds up to sweat better than other sunscreens. Water-resistant for 40 minutes the sheer formula excels at outdoor protection.
Best Beautiful Bronzers
- Who says bronzer has to come in powder form? Not the folks at Vapour, creators of the stick bronzer that goes on creamy and is perfect for fair skin or even dry skin. Mix it with your daily moisturizer for an all over glow.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Season-to-Season Bronzer has a long-lasting glow filled with glow activators this bronzer is stain and odor-free with buildable glow that blends.
- A mineral-based bronzer, e.l.f. Studio Bronzer creates a healthy glow through four colors. Pick one or blend them all together for the perfect sun-kissed look. Sheer and soft the compact blends well.
- Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer is light-diffusing, long-lasting with high quality minerals this easily blending powder it works well for contouring and highlighting in a natural way.