Winter is harsh on your skin, leaving it a parched, flaky mess that needs some serious TLC. One of the best remedies for winter-rough skin is to use a sheet mask. These handy masks start to work the minute they touch your skin.
Sheet masks have long been used in Asian cultures to cure skin problems; now the sheet mask is growing popular stateside, too. Sheet masks add massive hydration in a short period of time, give skin a radiant look, and revitalize skin in the process. Using a mask just once a week can alter the appearance of dry skin and the signs of aging.
Here are eight sheet masks for all skin types and budgets.
- TonyMoly Aloe Face Mask hits it out of the park with its ability to hydrate skin while calming it, too. It works on dry as well as sensitive skin.
- Celderma Clinic 3-Step Vita-Toning Mask is perfect for travel and dry skin. An all-in-one cleanser, serum, and mask make it perfect for post-flight skincare. This mask hydrates, brightens, and works on all skin types.
- Maskerade Weather Warrior works well on combination skin. It soothes skin while adding moisture but not oil. A combination of aloe, green tea and witch hazel keep skin cool, calm, and collected.
- Miss Spa Oxygenating Bubble Mask is a dry skin saver. The foamy mask acts as a cleanser after it is done. Pineapple fruit extract and Vitamin B3 exfoliate skin.
- Farmacy Oil Control is one box with three mask packets. A mixture of coconut gel and carrot extracts help to regulate sebum production and control facial oil.
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis 3D Moisture Infusion Mask offers users one of the finest cloth masks available. The sheet is 440 times finer than other masks and it plumps skin quickly while giving it hydration. What winter skin can’t use this to fight off fine lines and wrinkles?
- Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask is super stretchy and gets into every line and angle. Skin is noticeably firmer and tighter after use.
- Too Cool for School Egg Crème Sheet Mask is a multi-pack set that works to exfoliate dead skin cells to create an illuminated complexion.