Facial mists, are one of those mystifying (no pun intended) beauty products. They leave us wondering if they really work … and what is their actual purpose? Facial mists are actually great for soothing skin on a warm day, or for re-hydrating your face after you step into the airport after a long flight. They can help in the fight against acne; keep skin moisturized in dry conditions, which is also an anti-aging approach. Facial mists keep you calm, cool and looking your best no matter what the situation. A small spritz can really perk up your day. Keep one handy in your gym bag, desk or purse for a quick pick me up whenever the mood strikes you.
Check out the five facial mists we love right now.
- Jurlique Calendula Rescue Calming Facial Mist – loaded with a proprietary formula called Comfort Complex this Calendula-filled mist helps keep up skin’s natural defenses. It offers up moisture by the plenty, promotes clarity and has a refreshing scent of chamomile and cucumber that smells divine.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water – A truly fine mist using micro-droplets, this spring water is great for post-face wash clean up. It soothes skin after a chemical peel or microdermabrasion and has a natural antioxidant, Selenium that helps tone skin and keeps it soft and smooth.
- Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic – For those of us who need a little clarification, this spray pump facial mist acts as extra ammo in the fight for clear skin. The Complexion Tonic clears skin, refines pores and purifies skin without irritation. Using lavender water as a natural antiseptic, this mist restores skin’s pH level with Jojoba Leaf to nourish skin. Willowherb calms inflammation and Serine is an amino acid that balances skin out while relieving any acne-related dryness.
- Ole Henricksen Grease Relief Face Tonic -This fast-acting and powerful mist keeps the grease away. It also heals old breakouts and tightens pores. A mixture of comfrey, hops, Azulene and goldenseal soothes as it refines.
- Josie Maran Rosey Mist Refreshing Water – Use it as a mist or a lightly scented perfume throughout the day. It works well as a facial toner and balances skin too. Moroccan Rose oil infuses a subtle rose fragrance while acting as hydration on a tired, dry face. Free of triclosan, phthalates, petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens and any synthetic fragrances it also contains no GMO’s. A welcome relief on any sweltering day or when winter skin is at its worst.