Do you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? This pie is like a giant peanut butter cup for kids and adults of all ages.
Chocolate and peanut butter pie so rich, creamy and sure to please! This No-Bake pie is so simple to make. Your friends will be begging you for the recipe.
(You can also purchase an already made pie shell)
- 1 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- Mix crushed graham crackers, sugar and cocoa and stir together thoroughly. Add melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Press into 9 inch pie pan and bake on 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Mix whipping cream with 2 tablespoons heavy cream on high until soft peaks form, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add whipped heavy cream into cream cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spread into prepared pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream together and melt in microwave safe bowl for 1 minute.
- Mix until chocolate is smooth.
- Spread over pie
- Chill approximately 4 hours or until firm
If you would like to make your pie look a little more impressive you can top it with broken pieces of peanut butter cups, or slice each cup in half and place around edge of pie while chocolate is still soft. For extreme chocolate lovers drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the top and enjoy a mouth watering experience.
Looking to make these in individual size snacks? Press the crust mixture into a paper baking cup and bake. Cool completely.
Add filling and chocolate glaze. Chill or freeze. Remove from baking paper and enjoy. These are great for the holidays!