Media Alert: Looking for Online Grocery Shopping Experiences
A business reporter is looking for SocialMoms who have used online grocery shopping web sites. Please fill in this form if you are interested in being interviewed.
Clorox2 Twitter Party – RSVP for Oct. 20th!
Clorox and SocialMoms have teamed up to host a fun Twitter Party in celebration of outdoor play on Thursday, 10/20/2011. We hope you can join us as we talk about getting outside with your kids and playing! RSVP today! We will be joined by co-host, Amy Moyer, from Action For Healthy Kids, to chat about fun games and activities to play outside and more! Action for Healthy Kids helps children learn about staying active and eating well—habits that can last their entire lives. Click to Tweet an invitation to your followers for an extra chance to win!
We are recruiting My SocialMoms Rewards support staff
We are looking for SocialMoms members who are interested in helping us support the My SocialMoms Rewards program. Are you positive and detailed oriented? Do you have customer support or documentation experience? If so, then please fill in this form if you are interested in applying.
Real Moms Love To Eat Book Release and Blogging Contest
101 Chances to win! We’re helping to get the word out for a new book coming out this winter, written by SocialMom and certified health counselor Beth Aldrich. We’ve developed a fun opportunity for SocialMoms members. In this blogging contest, we’ll randomly award 100 participating bloggers with 3,000 My SocialMoms Rewards points AND conduct a random drawing of all qualified participants for one $100 Amazon gift card — just in time for the holidays! More info.
Kudzoom Commenting Contest
Leave a comment on the discussion page for a chance to win one of four $25 Kudzoom gift cards! Kudzoom daily deals site specializes in five life stages: Babies, Tots, Kids, Tweens, Moms-to-be. Membership is free, and you will receive a $15 credit whenever someone you refer has their first purchase shipped.
Reading Eggs can teach your child to read in just 5 weeks – Get a free trial
ReadingEggs.com is an online reading program, built on the five essential elements of reading instruction: Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Vocabulary and Comprehension. To accomplish our goal of reaching out to 1 million children we are giving away 5 weeks of unlimited access to the Reading Eggs program for FREE! To ensure that your child have a chance to access the FREE trial, simply use this Promo Code USS28MOM. More info.
- The Company Store National Family Pajama Night: Click to Tweet a message to your followers for a chance to win one of twenty $50 gift cards to The Company Store! Don’t forget National Family Pajama Night is on Saturday, November 19th! Pledge to participate with your family to make lasting memories. (See official rules)
- Kudzoom: Daily deals for busy moms! Sign up and click to Tweet a message to your followers for a chance to win one of twenty $25 http://Kudzoom.com gift cards! (See official rules)
- BK Free Soft Serve: Click to Tweet a message to your followers for a chance to win one of twenty-five $20 Burger King gift cards! (See official rules)
- Clorox2 Play 2Day: Click to Tweet a message to your followers for a chance to win one of twenty-five $20 Target gift cards! (See official rules)
Facebook Frenzy: Comment and get up to 1000 points!
Get 100 points (up to 1,000) when you use our Facebook Commenting System to leave a comment. Time’s up at 10 a.m. PST on Thursday! Check out these great pieces, submitted by your fellow SocialMoms who are earning points writing for us:
- How mompreneurs can turn interruptions into interactions (see all Work articles)
- Ten ideas for homemade halloween costumes (see all Parenting articles)
- What is the best shoe for cross training? (see all Fitness articles)
- Add a little spice to the holiday season (see all Food articles)
Submit your own original articles (or even story ideas) here for even more points. Remember, you can earn points every day when you comment using our Facebook system or share articles with your friends and followers. You can also earn points for answering questions posed by other moms. It’s another great way to network, so have fun!