The kids are heading back to school soon. And, as every mom knows, they’ll be bringing lot of germs with them. That’s why you need to put new PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer in their backpacks and lunchboxes. PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer is proven to kill more germs than ever before. In fact, studies show that just one squirt of PURELL® Advanced kills as many germs as two squirts of any other national brand.* That’s the kind of protection every mom can trust!
One great way to help your family stay healthy is to have everyone keep their hands clean – an easy task with PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer. NEW PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills more germs than all the other national brands. Independent tests using FDA methods prove it!
New PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer is hard on germs, but it’s gentle on hands. The breakthrough formulation includes four different skin conditioners that will help soothe your skin and maintain moisture – no matter how often you use it.
In prepping your kids for their return to school, here are some tips for keeping those hands sparkling:
- Wash your hands frequently. Always use soap and water and always dry hands thoroughly.
- Teach your children to wash their hands for as long as it takes them to sing the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- When you need to clean your hands and can’t get to a sink, use PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer as an alternative.
- Remind your children when to use PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer at school. These include: when they cough or sneeze and can’t get to a sink, when they don’t want to interrupt a lesson, when they come in from gym or recess, and before and after they eat.
- To make sure their hand sanitizer is easily accessible, clip a PURELL JELLY WRAP™ Carrier to their backpacks.
Leave a comment below with how you keep your kids well during the school year. We will give away a $100 Amazon gift card to one random winner! (See Official Rules)
© 2012 GOJO Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Permission for Don’t Worry, Be Happy granted by Universal-Careers on behalf of Probnoblem Music (BMI).
* Ounce for ounce kills more germs on hands than other national brands. Based on comparative study of average pump bottles using FDA Healthcare Personnel Handwash guidelines. National brands based on 52-week IRI scan data.